River Dental has been serving Medicine Hat and the surrounding areas for over 35 years. Our team of seven dentists, bring extensive experience and have enabled us to diversify and concentrate our energy in becoming well-versed in different areas of dental services. The dentists at River Dental provide full service dental care to meet the individual needs including orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, cosmetic services and sedation services.
Our practice is conveniently located on 1st Street in Medicine Hat overlooking the beautiful South Saskatchewan River.
Schedule: Both part time and full time hours are available. Day shifts, no late evenings. Some Saturday shifts required.
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered Dental Assistant with the College of Alberta Dental Assistants
- Previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.