We enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
We are committed to our values in everything that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
Schedule: Full - time, guaranteed 40 hours/week
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant Floater to join dentalcorp and work at various locations within the GTA on a 1-year contract. As a Dental Assistant at dentalcorp, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and kilometre reimbursement
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.