Dr. Harry Sangha, Family, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry has been serving Vancouver and the surrounding communities for many years.
Our practice offers wide range of services including dental implants, tooth bonding, crowns, veneers, root canals and emergency dental care. We also offer great smile enhancement options such as teeth straightening, teeth whitening, and Botox®.
Dr. Harry Sangha has extensive experience in dentistry and is passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses, earn certifications to ensure he provides the most up-to-date dentistry. The team at our practice is passionately dedicated to continuous improvement and continually upgrading the knowledge and skills which contribute to our patients ongoing oral health.
We are proud to receive 4.8-stars in google reviews, exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology. Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
Dr. Harry Sangha’s office is conveniently located in Jericho Village Plaza in Kitsilano, Vancouver
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.