Emerald Park Dental Clinic has been serving Emerald Park and the surrounding communities for almost a decade.
Our practice offers a wide range of dental services for patients of all ages, from general dentistry, children's dental services, Invisalign®, teeth whitening, laser therapy and more.
Our team of dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment. We are proud to provide all patients with the highest quality of dental care services available.
At our practice we use latest technology and the team is proud to receiving 4.6-stars rating across the board. We are located in the vibrant and fast-growing community of Emerald Park, just east of Regina.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.