Deer Valley Dental Care has been providing dental care to Deer Ridge and the surrounding South East Calgary communities for over 30 years. We offer a variety of services in general dentistry including cosmetic & therapeutic dental services, restorative, sedation, as well as dental services for children.
We are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology to provide the best quality care to our patients in the most effective way. Our practice is equipped with digital x-rays, intraoral cameras, microbrasion, and periodontal laser therapy.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.6 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies, and training & development.
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday – day shift only
We are currently looking to hire an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrative team, you are the face of the business and play an important role in contributing to positive patient experience. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administration experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build rapport with patients
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.