Endodontic Specialists has been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for years. Our team of seven endodontists, including Dr. Gary Glassman & Dr. Adam Grossman have brought in world-class knowledge, cutting-edge technology, and extensive experience that have ultimately enabled us to concentrate our efforts in becoming leaders in Endodontics. We provide a wide variety of endodontic services. Everyday, our team delivers quality care while providing our patients with a warm and friendly environment.
Our practice is conveniently located at 1235 Bay Street in Toronto’s vibrant & chic Yorkville neighbourhood. We are easily accessible by TTC at Bay St. & Bloor-Yonge stations.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 Saturday/month 8am to 1pm
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Uniform allowance
- Health benefits, including coverage for dental, vision and paramedical services such as massage, chiropractor, physiotherapy and more.
- No evening shifts
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.