Village Orthodontics is comprised of nine practice locations which all specialize in orthodontic solutions for children and adults. Dr. Murrell and his team offer a range of orthodontic services to help all our patients feel and look their best! These services include; clear aligners, braces, TMD treatment, and more.
At Village Orthodontics, our goal is to be Canada’s leading orthodontic office by providing patients with a positive experience and a healthy smile. Our staff celebrates our patients every day! We believe orthodontic care is a very personal experience. Detail, passion, and evaluation are all used to chart the course to complete orthodontic health!
We pride ourselves on providing quality orthodontic care and 4.6 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Our practice is conveniently located at 4288 Village Centre Court in Mississauga, directly across from Square One Shopping Centre.
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and 2 Saturdays per month - 8am to 5pm
We are currently looking to hire an Orthodontic Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice, on a temporary basis. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As RDH, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical orthodontics including bonding, banding, Aligners, arch wires, debonding, appliance inserts
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the CDHO
- Successful completion of Ortho Module
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
- 2+ years working in Orthodontics
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.