Assiniboine Dental Group is Winnipeg's Largest Family Dental Clinic serving the community for over 50 years. We take pride in being a leader in the industry by exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Our team of dentists brings in extensive experience and has enabled us to diversify and concentrate our energy on becoming well-versed in different areas of dental services. We provide a workplace that fosters true collaboration and an enriching and fulfilling environment where each person is valued, respected, and truly cared about.
The technologies at Assiniboine Dental group are designed to provide greater comfort and less time in the chair, such as digital Scanners, Wellness Scans, Airway and sleep appliances, 3D Digital X-Rays, 3D Printing, Cone Beam Cat Scan, same-day restorations with CEREC and TMD appliances.
Our modern dental office is fully equipped with multiple operatories, convenient location, complimentary parking, and much more.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As RDH, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the R.C.D.H.O
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.