Park Square Dental offers comprehensive family dentistry in Wetaskiwin, AB and the surrounding communities. We offer a variety of dental services ranging from preventive, restorative, and cosmetic treatments, including dental care for children in a secure environment.
We are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology to provide the best quality care to our patients in the most effective way. The technology used at our practice includes CEREC Same Day Restorations, Laser Therapy, as well as Panoramic and Digital X-rays.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: 2 days per week. Looking for someone available Monday and Friday OR, Wednesday and Friday. Practice is open from 7am to 3:30pm on weekdays only.
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Hygienist at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Experience is preferred
- Registered in the province of Alberta
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.