Conveniently located in Duggan Mall, Duggan Dental has been serving Camrose and the surrounding community for over 27 years.
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general dentistry, tooth extraction and root canals, cosmetic services, oral procedures, Pinhole Surgical Technique, Periodontics, and pediatric dentistry to ensure your entire family has access to a comprehensive range of dental care.
Dr. Kenneth Cha and Dr. Ahmad Alqalaf are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment. Our team is passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attending courses and earning certifications to ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. ABELdent & Dentrix
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.