Family Dental Care provides exceptional family and cosmetic dentistry services in a safe, comfortable environment. Our team of general dentists, specialists and dental care staff are highly regarded in their field, bring extensive experience to provide all patients with the highest quality of dental care services available in the Northern British Columbia area.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our practice is conveniently located in Prince George.
We are currently looking to hire a Sterilization Assistant to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Ensure compliance with sanitation specifics
- Well suited to someone who is looking to gain experience in both Dental Assisting and Sterilization
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Previous experience working with Sterilization an asset
- A sterilization course qualification is preferred
- Experience with IPAC (Infection Prevention and Control) is an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.