Dr. Harry Sangha, Family, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry has been serving Vancouver and the surrounding communities for many years.
Our practice offers wide range of services including dental implants, tooth bonding, crowns, veneers, root canals and emergency dental care. We also offer great smile enhancement options such as teeth straightening, teeth whitening, and Botox®.
Dr. Harry Sangha has extensive experience in dentistry and is passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses, earn certifications to ensure he provides the most up-to-date dentistry. The team at our practice is passionately dedicated to continuous improvement and continually upgrading the knowledge and skills which contribute to our patients ongoing oral health.
We are proud to receive 4.8-stars in google reviews, exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology.
Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
Dr. Harry Sangha’s office is conveniently located in Jericho Village Plaza in Kitsilano, Vancouver
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As RDH, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the R.C.D.H.O
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.