Fort Rouge Dental Group has been serving Winnipeg and the surrounding communities for over 65 years.
Our practice provides services ranging from cleanings to cosmetics to restorative procedures, utilizing a detailed, holistic, technologically assisted approach to help address every aspect of oral health and to help improve our patients’ overall health. Our range of progressive dental technologies to help in the diagnosis and treatment of our patients includes dental imaging technology, Cerec, AlloDerm, VELscope, and LANAP/LAPIP laser treatment which is a scalpel-free alternative to gum disease treatment.
The Fort Rouge Dental team brings extensive experience which enables us to diversify and concentrate our energy in becoming well-versed in different areas of dental services. We provide a workplace that fosters true collaboration and an enriching and fulfilling environment where each person is valued, respected and truly cared about.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9-stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.