BC Orthodontics Group has been providing personalized specialty orthodontics care for thousands of families in the Greater Vancouver area for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on developing a culture to exceed our patients’ expectations all while working in a fast paced, fun, and dynamic digital office environment. We provide early interceptive treatment, fixed appliances with self-ligating brackets, and clear aligner orthodontics.
We are the one of the largest providers of quality orthodontic care in British Columbia, with 4 member offices conveniently located in the Metro-Vancouver area.
Schedule: Full time hours. Tuesday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm & 2 Saturday's per month, 8:00-4:00pm.
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Certified Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Orthodontic module an asset
- Current CDA license with the CDSBC
- CPR certified
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.