The dentists and team at Canyon Dental Care provide comprehensive dental services for patients in North Vancouver. Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general dentistry, cosmetic services, oral surgery, orthodontics, and services for kids to ensure our patients have access to a comprehensive range of dental care.
Our doctors have extensive experience in dentistry and are passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses, earn certifications to ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry
Canyon Dental Care is dedicated to technologically advanced care, using the latest technology such as Veloscope, 3D Cone Beam Imaging, Microscopes, Intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, Panoramic X-rays, dental lasers to name a few.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full time hours. Monday-Thursday
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Certified Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Current CDA license with the CDSBC
- CPR certified
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.