Clayburn Dental has been serving Abbotsford and the surrounding communities for more than 25 years. Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general, restorative and children dentistry, Invisalign, cosmetic treatments, and much more.
At Clayburn Dental, we are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology providing quality care in effective way. Our team of dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment.
Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
Our newly renovated modern dental office is located conveniently in beautiful Abbotsford.
Schedule: Full time hours
We are currently looking to hire a Patient Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Be the first and last positive impression for the patient
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manages patient calls and inquiries with a smile about appointments, confirmations, and amendments
- Manages potential cancellations and overcomes objections to motivate the patient to keep the appointment
- Bill patients as they come out of the treatment room, take payment, send a claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
- Effectively manage the recall system and accurately maintain the patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider
- Manage and file all patient records and charts
- Establish genuine rapport with patients, welcoming patients politely
- Establishes life-long patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Responsible for the entire patient experience
- Attends and actively participates in team meetings
- Contributes to the team by working together as a cohesive unit
- Maintains composure under pressure during times of change
- Minimum 1 year of Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software's
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.