Country Club Dental Centre has been serving Nanaimo and the surrounding communities for many years. Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general, restorative and children dentistry, Botox therapy, Invisalign, cosmetic treatments, and much more.
At Country Club Dental Centre, we are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology, while effectively providing quality care. Our team of dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our modern dental office is located conveniently within Country Club Centre in Nanaimo among amenities and shopping.
Schedule: Full time hours
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Certified Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Current CDA license with the CDSBC
- Detail oriented
- Dental reception experience an asset
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.