Reflections Dental Health Centre has been serving Winnipeg and the surrounding communities for many years. We offer comprehensive services, from general dentistry including check-ups, cleanings, and orthodontic services, to cosmetic procedures including dental implants, tooth whitening, and fillings.
At Reflections Dental Health Centre, we are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology while effectively providing quality care. We utilize Magnification Loupes, laser dentistry, traditional X-rays, VELscope® Vx Enhanced Oral Assessment System, Intraoral Camera to support varying treatment plans.
Our team of dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Part-Time up to 28 hours/week (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 4:00-8:00, alternating Saturday and Sunday 9:00-2:00 & 10:00-2:00)
We are currently looking to hire an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. ABELdent & Dentrix
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.