Promontory Dental Centre has been serving the Chilliwack and the surrounding community for years.
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general dentistry, dental implants, cosmetic treatments, gum recession and children dentistry. Dr. Jung Kim and Dr. Nermin Riad are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment.
Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
Schedule: Full time hours (TBD)
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful Registered Dental Hygienist candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Registered Dental Hygienist at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative dental hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during dental hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations and needs
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by College of Dental Hygienists of BC
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.