Since 1965, Peace Country Dental Clinic has served the entirety of the Peace Country Region, with patients coming from as far away as the Yukon and NWT. We pride ourselves on being a part of the community and offering modern family dental care in a rural environment.
Our office provides a range of services from general dentistry, implants, and Invisalign, to care provided by visiting Specialists. We offer an exceptional patient experience with treatment options as diverse as our patient base. Our highly trained staff enjoy a healthy work-life balance that permits for enjoying everything the Peace Country has to offer.
Our comfortable, bright office is located in the Dawson Creek Medical Dental Building at #201, 816 103rd Ave
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chair-side assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behavior
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.