At Got Smile Dental our doctors and team are committed to providing comfortable and quality care to all our patients. Our team consists of exceptionally trained individuals who strive to make our patients’ dental experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Got Smile is a general dentistry practice located in Napanee, On. We offer a wide range of dental services including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, endodontics, Invisalign, and more!
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5.0 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies, and training & development, and support.
Our modern practice is located in a shopping plaza at 35 Jim Kimmett Blvd in the heart of Napanee.
Schedule: Full-Time, covering a 1-year maternity leave coverage
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Administrator/Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- No weekend shifts
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 2 years of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. Abeldent
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.