Dawson Dental Guelph North is currently looking to hire Patient Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The Practice is located in the steadily growing North End of Guelph on Dawson. Our location offers plenty of free parking for our team members and is just steps from a city bus stop.
At Dawson Dental, you will be working alongside a talented, driven and dedicated team that works like a family. Dawson Dental strives to provide the highest level of patient care. We ensure that our patients have a very positive memorable experience.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
Monday 9-4, Tuesday 9-5, Wednesday 11-7, Thursday 9-4, Friday 9-4
We are currently looking to hire an Patient Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. ABELdent & Dentrix
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.