Dawson Dental Guelph South is currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well established practice. The practice is located in the steadily growing south end of Guelph on Gordon Street near Harvard road and it offers plenty of free parking and is just steps from a city bus stop.
At Dawson Dental, you will be working along side a talented, driven and dedicated team that work like a family. Dawson Dental strives to provide the highest level of patient care. We ensure that our patients have a very positive memorable experience.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
Schedule: Monday - Tuesday 9:30am-6pm, Thursday 9:30am - 5pm, Friday 9:30am - 4pm
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Extended Health Benefits
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Uniform Allowance
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.