Demandwell is hiring early team members for our new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis, or remotely. We’re one of High Alpha’s latest companies, which is still pre-series-A in funding. You’ll work closely with the early, founding team, while reporting directly to the CTO. If you’ve ever been interested in helping an early stage engineering team grow and ship product that matters, this is it!
We’re seeking a front-end, back-end, or full-stack software engineer to help accelerate our product roadmap delivery. The ideal team-mate is experienced in ReactJS, Ruby, or Ruby on Rails, and can work with our design & other engineering team members to ideate, plan, and deliver an experience that helps our customers (B2B SaaS Marketers) reach their SEO goals.
This position will work as part of our small, diverse, early-stage, remote-friendly team of engineers & designers. As a team, you’ll help shape the scope of new features and experiences, execute on build & delivery of our roadmap, and maintain & update existing features to improve our customer experience.
Demandwell is rapidly bringing its game-changing SEO methodologies and demand-gen technology to B2B SaaS marketers. We combine the white glove, personalized service of a traditional marketing agency with the scale and intelligence of our proprietary technology, to help our customers accelerate their business’ growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Ship product by working in and on our tech stack: React.js, Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Heroku, Redis, Sidekiq
- Collaborate with designers and other engineers to deliver on our product roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Consulting & Sales teams to implement feedback and guide our platform’s user experience
- Build a set of experiences that helps marketers grow revenue by managing and coaching the executing on SEO and conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Review, debug, and resolve complex problems with real-time applications.
- Work in a rapidly growing, remote-first environment.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years’ experience developing software in a production SaaS environment.
- Expertise in ReactJS, Ruby, or Ruby on Rails.
- Thorough understanding of web architectures and technologies (HTTP, REST).
- Experience with cloud development tools like Heroku, Github, JIRA, AWS.
- A vibrant passion for coding and creating intuitive user experiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect with a small, early-stage team.
- A track record of hard work, meeting deadlines, and exceeding job expectations.
Our Mission: We help others grow.
Our Customers | Our Team | Our neighbors
- Lead with Learning - We help others grow by leading them to new learnings.
- Achieve with Action - We help others grow by relentlessly pursuing our customers’ desired outcomes.
- Connect with Commitment - We help others grow by reaching out to discover new ways to share success.
Demandwell is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.