What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of pre-IPO growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. If you thrive on innovation and working with the best in industry, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Senior Software Engineer, Front End will own all aspects of engineering including technical design, user interface, UI architecture, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and operations. You will be responsible for building a highly available, scalable, distributed and secure system that uses all the modern cloud computing paradigms, techniques, and tools.
To apply for the role, you should possess strong analytical, design, and problem diagnosis skills. You like thinking “outside the box”, are not afraid of ambiguity, get excited about difficult challenges, and are a motivated self-starter. You are a strong team player and thrive in a startup environment where flexibility is essential and delivering rock solid, customer focused solutions is paramount.
- Impact: You will provide core capabilities that will be used to build rich functional applications.
- Technology: Use UI technologies such as React, Redux, and Bootstrap.
- Collaboration: Work alongside our most senior engineers and dev ops to help us build and maintain a massively scalable and reliable service.
- Learning: Learn from and contribute to the communities creating technologies we use.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years professional software development expertise
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design and data structures
- Experience with UI frameworks, such as React and Redux
- Experience with deploying a UI stack to production
- Experience with HTTP 2 and CDNs is a plus
- Experience with at least one modern server side language
- Strong problem solving abilities and functional programming design skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM). The company offers the only Artificial Intelligence-enabled, comprehensive ABM platform that spans Advertising, Marketing, Sales and Analytics. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!