Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Demandbase’s Advertising Cloud is the best-in-class programmatic B2B solution for B2B media and is being used by market leaders like Salesforce, Adobe, and Facebook to engage with and acquire new customers. In this role, you will have the unique experience of being a Senior Product Manager for the first and most successful B2B DSP in-market today. If you are a product owner who gets excited about using cutting edge technology to solve real business problems for the world’s leading companies, then we encourage you to apply!
This role is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to build upon the #1 B2B ad platform in the market and usher in a new generation of omni digital advertising across multiple platforms including display, native, video, CTV, and audio.
What you’ll be doing:
- As part of the Advertising Cloud team, you will play a critical role in defining the critical user journeys and features to scale our reporting and financial systems and successfully bring them to market.
- Define product strategy including key capabilities, competitive differentiation, barriers to entry, and positioning.
- Understand business goals, competitive forces, industry dynamics and customer needs
- Help define short and long term product roadmap, owning processes for intake, prioritization, update, reporting
- Define product requirements, collaborating with cross functional sprint teams, writing PRDs, epics, and user stories
- Working directly with customers to understand their needs and craft product solutions that help them achieve results
- Work with engineering leadership to prioritize work, collaborating on biweekly sprints and participating in daily stand-ups
- Be the voice of the customer through direct contact, as well as via collaboration with internal marketing and business teams.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with executives, teams and stakeholders
- Define and implement product analytics to drive a data driven decision making process
- Set ambitious goals, and then following through to track and report progress and take accountability for executing to plan
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience with a preference for experience with ad tech products including ad servers, ad exchanges, DSPs, and/or SSPs.
- Ability to articulate a position on how to effectively and efficiently validate, test, and ultimately bring a product to market successfully.
- Experience putting processes in place and using data to drive decisions
- Demonstrated ability to ship market-defining products
- Amazing interpersonal skills in oral and written communication
- Skills in data design, monitoring, analysis, tools (such as SQL, excel, BI)
- Technical background (CS degree and/or former engineering experience) is a plus
- An excellent understanding of the broader AdTech ecosystem is a plus
- B2B experience is yet another plus
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meetings Friday’s (every other), Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, One Medical, and 13 paid holidays.
We are a work-remote company who is “in-office friendly” for those who are fully vaccinated and prefer working from an office. We have physical offices in San Francisco, San Mateo, Seattle, and NYC which are open/closed following local guidance re the COVID pandemic. For those who choose to work in one of our offices, your in-office/work from home schedule is flexible and we offer commuter benefits, free snacks and drinks, and much more. We also host some amazing virtual events.