Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Demandbase is looking for a Vice President of Product, GTM Platforms. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this is an incredible opportunity to define the future of how B2B companies go-to-market. This role will have broad responsibility for defining our vision for go-to-market platforms and direct oversight of two of our most critical product lines: Account-Based Experience (ABX and Sales Intelligence). This VP will have responsibility for growing and nurturing a multi-level product team supporting a variety of products.
In this role, you will serve as a critical part of the R&D leadership and as a respected leader across Demandbase. You will be expected to be the face and voice of your products both internally and externally. You will be accountable for the business performance of your products. You will shape product strategy across the portfolio and ensure that Demandbase retains and grows its market leadership. You will inspire teams across the company to achieve greatness through high-quality, high-velocity product development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining the vision, strategy, and roadmaps for GTM platforms at Demandbase
- Working side-by-side with Engineering, UX, and other stakeholders to define and deliver category-defining products
- Serving as the cross-functional General Manager for half of Demandbase ever-growing product portfolio
- Empowering and grow a team of world-class product managers to
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables across product management teams through exceptional process
- Evangelizing Demandbase products externally with analysts and partners
- Spending lots of time with customer doing discovery to best understand their evolving needs
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience leading and scaling large product teams
- Proven ability to grow SaaS businesses that are $100M+ in ARR
- Extremely strong communication skills with an understanding of how to communicate to engineers teams, field teams, and customers.
- Deep understanding of the MarTech and/or SalesTech ecosystems
- Profound passion for user experience and ensuring seamless user interactions across applications surfaces.
- Player/coach who is equally adept at defining product requirements and developing junior PMs
- Intense customer empathy and an understanding that all great product development starts with customers first
- Ability to lead through influence and insight and not just manage.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a knack for driving clarity where it is otherwise lacking
- A keen appreciation for the discipline of product management and desire to uplevel teams through process improvements.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Outcome-oriented individual who focused raising the bar for all key results and understands the importances
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays. Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
We are a fully remote company with the option to work in an office (San Francisco, Seattle, and NYC) for those who are fully vaccinated and want to get out of the house.