Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Head of Revenue Enablement will be the connective tissue between sales, post-sales, marketing, strategy, operations, HR, leadership across the board and the field in driving role based productivity (Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, Growth Directors, Sales Engineers, Implementation Managers, Advertising Campaign Strategists & Customer Success Managers).
We are open to fully remote candidates located anywhere in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish metrics for the revenue enablement function, showcasing boost productivity for SDR, AE, Growth, SE, Implementation, Advertising Campaign & Customer Success teams.
- Partner with Revenue Strategy team to jointly impact OKRs.
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Develop and execute a 12-18 month Enablement roadmap.
- Develop standardized “activities” based onboarding and bridge programs for Revenue Organization.
- Own events & comms (e.g. RKO, Monthly Pre & Post-Sales All Hands, Bootcamps, Sales Methodology rollout & reinforcement workshops and Enablement Pulse)
- Keen focus on generating relevant bite-size content and continuous curation.
- Invest time to understand “field reality” to build deliverables around their needs & build the trust to be their voice when needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Data Driven leader with minimum of 5 years of enablement experience with global high tech B2B organizations with multi-product suite of offerings.
- Direct Field Sales / Management experience with proven track record (quota carrying).
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives.
- Experience quantifying impact of enablement on field productivity.
- Experience building effective field onboarding & ongoing reinforcement programs.
- Experience in tools : SFDC, Seismic, Gong, Descript, outcome based LMS’, etc…
- Fluency preferred in methodologies: MEDDIC, CVI, Negotiations, etc…
- Stage presence.
Skills Required for Success in this Role:
- Experience working in a pre-IPO organization.
- Strong project management, prioritization and delegation skills to manage multiple in-flight initiatives and changing needs of stakeholders.
- Tech savvy to understand technical architecture and competitive technology.
- CxO savvy to align with business impact.
- Strong situational analysis capability and decision-making abilities.
- Simplify complexity in order to explain to a 5 year old.
- Strategic, creative, innovative, analytical & decisive.
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (week of July 4th and Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.