Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
As a Senior Instructional Designer / eLearning Developer you will design and produce interactive, engaging, and effective online learning experiences that teach our customers how to use and gain maximum value from Demandbase’s cloud-based solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of instructional design / eLearning development experience
- Experience building interactive self-paced courses from discovery and storyboarding to production and publication, for all levels of learners
- Demonstrated experience with Skilljar, Articulate Rise and Articulate Storyline
- Experience writing video scripts, recording/editing audio, and creating instructional videos
- Experience developing content for Marketing and or Sales software end users is ideal
- Experience working in agile development environment is also ideal
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Translate needs into learning goals
- Create all course content including tutorials, graphics, audio, demonstrations, job aids, and hands-on activities based on real-world scenarios.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
A few traits that will be helpful to achieve success in this role:
- Self-starting, resourceful, curious and innovative thinker
- Self-organizing and able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills
- Quickly learn new technologies
- Able to lead conversations in order to extract detailed information
- Flexible and ready to hit the ground running
Our benefits include options for 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K.
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.