Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Demandbase is looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven, Advertising Data Analyst who loves digging into customer data to solve complex problems, uncover valuable insights, and drive optimal decision-making based on identified trends and opportunities. This role will drive the Analytics practice within our Advertising Solutions team to help customers maximize their ABM (account-based marketing) ads program including their ROI. The goal of the Advertising Data Analyst is to present learnings from analyses, including actionable insights, optimizations and recommendations.
The ideal candidate will be collecting and analyzing ad campaign and web behavioral data (primarily leveraging Demandbase’s platform and our customer’s site analytics data) to provide clear visibility into the performance of our customer’s advertising programs and recommend optimization opportunities. Day-to-day responsibilities may range from standard reports, ad hoc reviews, and larger strategic projects to drive customer success.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together. We're looking for people who are excellent at fundamentals, have willingness to learn, and have an unstoppable desire to follow through with the job.
- Design, execute and maintain various analytics design and insight dashboards, customizing based on customer requirements and scaling to meet various business needs
- Interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets through descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques
- Analyze campaign data to identify trends and recommendations to produce the most optimal ROI
- Establish benchmarks across customer campaigns and advertising activities
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment - moving quickly, adapting well to change, thinking strategically and tactically executing a plan
- Able to work independently and as an integral part of a team
- Quick learner and result-oriented
Skills and Education:
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong technical skills and experience in applying analytics to influence business decision making and demonstrate business impact
- Ad tech experience with programmatic platforms like DSPs and SSPs a big plus
- Has a background working with various stakeholders across an organization
- The ideal candidate will have a background working directly with clients (mainly North America) and is able to multi-task
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Statistics, Information Systems or any Engineering field
- 5-7 years of experience working in Advertising or Marketing contexts within Customer Data Insights and Analytics, in a customer facing role
- Experience working with data visualization tools including Tableau, Metamarkets, Google Data Studio and/or other similar tools
11 AM - 8 PM IST (Should be flexible to be available during US Morning Hours in case of Customer Meetings)