Introduction to Demandbase:
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
The Senior Director of Technology Partnerships is responsible for growing Demandbase’s ecosystem of technology partners and maximizing GTM opportunities with technology partners. This is a cross-functional, high visibility role responsible for setting and owning a key aspect of Demandbase’s growth strategy.
We are looking for a strong business development leader with a demonstrated track record of success and at least 8 years of customer or partner-facing experience. In-depth knowledge of SaaS solutions, B2B marketing, marketing services, and display advertising is required. Direct experience building and growing technology partnerships in the B2B marketing technology industry is preferred.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and maintain strong relationships with Demandbase technology partners.
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to define the integration roadmap and prioritize new integrations.
- Participate in the onboarding of new strategic partners, and help grow their Demandbase business through joint business planning, account mapping, certifications, and market assessments.
- Engage with partner executives to secure resources and drive business.
- Become an expert in the ABM (Account-Based Marketing) space (methodology and technologies) in order to provide significant value add and help grow sell-through business.
- Effectively interface with Demandbase Sales and Customer Success teams to drive revenue with partners.
- Educate Partners on ABM and all related products Demandbase offers within the ABM discipline.
- Set and own company-level integration KPIs.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of professional experience in external facing roles.
- In-depth knowledge of SaaS and digital advertising solutions for B2B marketers.
- Demonstrated ability to scope solutions and drive deals to completion in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers and partners within identified accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a fast-moving organization internally and establish strong working relationships with counterparts on other teams at Demandbase.
- Independent, driven and self-sufficient. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and need little prescribed direction, only coaching and mentorship.
- 5+ years of experience building and growing technology partnerships in the B2B marketing technology industry.
- Established relationships with key decision-makers in the advertising and marketing technology industries are highly desirable.
- Direct experience building and growing a team.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue.