Sales hunters - make your mark! Seeking strong sales hunter with strategic acumen and a winning track record in enterprise software sales
About the role:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you are a driven, accomplished salesperson with experience selling into large, complex organizations. You are skilled at identifying, nurturing, and closing business. You understand how to build a case for customers based on their business needs, bringing market and competitive information to the table to help them achieve and exceed their goals. You are comfortable building your own pipeline, and have strong relationship-building skills creating internal and external alliances to architect deals and win new business.
While there is a strong preference for this person to be located on the West coast, preferably San Francisco/Bay Area, this opportunity is open to remote candidates.
What you'll be doing:
This position is responsible for net-new customer acquisition for the InsideView solutions. You will:
- Create pipeline and drive revenue, managing both inbound and outbound leads to develop opportunities
- Manage entire sales cycle including prospecting, discovery, evaluation, proposal, and hand-off
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota, contributing to ACV revenue goals
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly revenue numbers
- Develop strategies to ensure customers maximize the value from the solution
- Collaborate with internal sales and product partners to offer the best solutions for our customers
- Highly self-motivated and successful, you are mission-driven, and motivated by monetary reward
- Resilient, positive "can-do" attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong listener, able to address and respond to customer needs
- Excellent presenter with ability to explain solutions, provide suggestions and alternatives, and establish rapport with customers
- Customer-centric and consultative; understand your customers' competitive landscape and challenges
- Strategic thinker with ability to follow-through tactically
- Work well in teams; mutual respect and desire to share responsibility and reward and help others
- Executive presence and credibility
- Deal development and negotiations
- Executive presence and ability to establish credibility
Experience & Education
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
- 10+ years in B2B Technology solutions/SaaS sales
- Experience selling data management solutions preferred
- Proven success selling six figure deals to executives in large organizations with complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated consistency in quota achievement/over-achievement
- Experience selling marketing and/or sales data, SFA, CRM, marketing automation, business intelligence, or other sales and marketing productivity solutions
- Contract negotiation
InsideView, a Demandbase company, helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
InsideView is based in San Francisco, with employees across the US and India.
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Benefits & Perks
- Stock Options
- Medical / Dental / Vision (covered at 90% for employees and 70% for dependents)
- Your Time, Your Way: flexible vacation (known as “unlimited” at other companies)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Discount Legal and Pet Insurance
- Cell-phone/internet reimbursement