InsideView (a Demandbase company) is seeking an experienced Alliance Manager to drive partnership revenue in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
You thrive developing relationships and understand how to navigate the Salesforce ecosystem of account executives, solution engineers, and Salesforce implementation partners to create productive partnerships, build co-sell pipeline, and grow revenue. You are an engaging go-getter and tenacious problem solver while always focused on quantifiable business outcomes. You are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive when tasked with developing new paths to achieve success. You have successfully built Salesforce strategic partnerships, led successful co-sell relationships with Salesforce sellers and partners, and facilitated co-development initiatives of integrated solutions (ideally platform SaaS) with Salesforce.
If you know the ins and outs of the Salesforce.com ecosystem and the Platform SaaS world, this is an incredible opportunity. You can be a part of a fantastic story that will make a real difference for your career and the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the SFDC Alliance partnership – engaging SFDC field sales teams to develop joint selling opportunities with SFDC customers.
- Developing and running programs to generate new opportunities.
- Identifying new SFDC product integration opportunities to co-develop solutions with InsideView and Salesforce product managers.
- Use a systematic approach to establish deep relationships with Salesforce and Salesforce partners, including understanding their strategy, decision-makers, organizational structure, technology solutions, roadmaps, and go-to-market plans.
- Build strong relationships with InsideView Enterprise and Strategic teams to encourage alignment with Salesforce.com counterparts to build strong, trusted relationships that produce meaningful benefits for both sides and customers.
- Be the voice of the company attending and speaking at the partner's industry and customer events
- Set up meetings, lunch & learns, and webinars to educate the partner's teams on how the company can benefit the customer base
- Create a rhythm of reporting and communications to keep team members well informed and engaged in important decisions.
- Build awareness with events, social media, and LinkedIn on the success of our partnership
- Alliance Administration - Oversee all of InsideView’s SFDC alliance marketing and outreach assets, Service Orders, co-sell reporting, Partner Tier advancement, and royalty billing.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working as an ISV or Channels Sales Manager at a software company that partners with these types of organizations
- Business development or direct sales (quota carrying) experience with $1MM+ quotas
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce platforms
- Familiarity with running channel programs
- Excellent at teamwork and cross-group collaboration.
- Success prioritizing many projects in a dynamic and energetic environment
- SFDC CRM or cloud sales or pre-sales experience (i.e. worked for SFDC)
- Channel sales, reseller, AND ISV sales experience
- Strategic alliances experience
- High tech and/or SaaS experience
- Data integration, API sales, and technical understanding
- Both VC Funded start-up experience and large enterprise experience
- Minimal travel
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best-performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock Options
- Medical / Dental / Vision (covered at 90% for employees and 70% for dependents)
- Your Time, Your Way: flexible vacation (known as “unlimited” at other companies)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Discount Legal and Pet Insurance
- Cell-phone reimbursement