Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
In this role, you will lead the Identification team to improve the core pipelines that power our Identification product as well as architect new processes that enable our data science team to test and deploy new ML/AI models into the system. The product delivered by this team will be integrated into the core product stack at Demandbase and will be extremely visible. If you are an experienced engineer with engineering leadership experience that would like to advance your machine learning knowledge and have a passion for data, we have the position for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Leading a team to build, expand, and improve the Demandbase Identification dataset
- Architecting and building new pipelines to increase coverage and detect errors
- Working with a highly skilled data science team to enable new ML/AI model development and implement those models
- Providing team leadership for optimizing existing pipelines for speed and cost-efficiency
- Working with our customer success team and our sales engineering organization to analyze product feedback and recommend improvements
- Ensuring pipeline stability and good code practices through Unit/Integration testing and CI/CD
- Writing cohesive plans for new feature implementation (UML Diagrams and Technical Design Documents)
What we're looking for:
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Progressive experience in all of the following areas:
- 5+ years of data engineering experience in Scala (preferred)/Java/Python
- 3+ years of experience in productionizing and deploying Hadoop based pipelines in pure code (Spark, MR).
- 1+ years as a technical lead for data pipelines
- Strong SQL Experience
- 1+ years experience with Apache Airflow
- Strong SDLC principles (CI/CD, Unit Testing, git process, etc)
- Experience with the Spark Ecosystem. (YARN, Executors, etc)
- General understanding of AWS IAM, EC2, S3
- A passion for data
Even better if you have….
- Experience with Terraform for AWS
- Experience with Grafana
- Experience working with web analytics data
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.