Intro to Demandbase:
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Intro to the Role:
As a Data Analyst, you will work directly with Product Management, Data Engineering, and Data Science teams to understand, connect and correct our business and contact-identification data. The primary objective of this role will be to identify regions of our business and identification data which are of the greatest interest and value to our customers, and then to design and assist in implementing scalable solutions that ensure the accuracy and quality of this high-impact data.
You will need strong SQL and statistical analysis skills and be able to dive deep into difficult problems and find pragmatic solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyzing billions of web traffic data for anomalies and insights
- Working with Data Engineering managers and developers to to make recommendations for improvements and new features to our insight metrics and identification data
- Providing key narratives to our Sales Engineering and Customer Success Organizations to answer customer concerns and questions
- Deriving internal metrics to demonstrate data deficiencies and missed data classifications in a customer oriented ways
- Identify new ways to detect problems before they impact customer experience.
What we're looking for:
- Prior work with web analytics data and an understanding of web behavior
- 3+ years experience in data analysis or data science
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- Strong proficiency in SQL is required
- Experience analyzing/curating structured datasets at scale
- Prior work with bot/crawler analysis on web data is a plus
- Experience working with business / online identification data
- Experience using BigQuery
- Experience using GCP / AWS platforms
- Experience building reports using Grafana
- Scripting skills using python or scala
- Experience using Apache Spark
- Experience using Airflow
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More about Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.