Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr. Solutions Engineer to join our new Data Cloud team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to earn the right to work closely with professional sellers to support the data needs of large enterprise companies. You will have the opportunity to grow and take on a leadership role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the data sales team on qualified opportunities to uncover customer business goals, pains and requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of use cases for Demandbase Data Cloud products and services, and help connect the dots to craft solutions that match the needs of our diverse customer base
- Present and demonstrate the value of the Demandbase Data and consulting services
- Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations and product demonstrations for Mid to Large Enterprise prospects and customers
- Manage the technical and functional aspects of the sales process by interfacing with technical resources on the customer side, as well as working in tandem with solutions engineers on the Demandbase Data Cloud team
- Work cross-functionally with other parts of the organization, including Product Management and Engineering to identify new product requirements.
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in interactive advertising, software and/or data sales
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive and dynamic markets
- In depth understanding of the digital marketing industry, the technology and companies
- Skilled at negotiating long term deals with senior management and C-level executives
- Experience in using pipeline management tools like Salesforce for CRM, forecasting, planning and management
- Ability to establish strong relationships & sell enterprise-wide solutions with mid-high six figure annual investments
- Motivated self-starter that requires little direction and thrives working in a lean, fast paced environment
- A positive and optimistic, can-do attitude
- Google Workplace / Microsoft Office Skills are a must, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.