The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
As a Customer Support Analyst at Demandbase, you will address inbound issues that customers are having using your expertise in technical troubleshooting. This is a role for people with strong technical troubleshooting abilities. This is an excellent role to gain coding experience with a wealth of opportunity for advancements in your career.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver timely support to customers mostly via email
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Clearly communicate and set expectations with key stakeholders
- Serve as the internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Collect information and document bugs (in Jira) for product issues that are impacting customers
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread
- Create internal process or troubleshooting documentation
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers
- Works with the Engineering Data team to ensure data quality, providing a vital feedback loop to continually improve the database
- Participate in on-call rotation
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years in a customer support role at a data-intense company
- Experience facilitating between customer-facing and technical teams
- Web marketing, Analytics, AdTech, and CRM experience are a plus.
- Proven experience delivering excellent service to high-profile customers.
- Web marketing, AdTech and CRM experience is a plus.
- Salesforce/Zendesk experience is a plus
A few traits that will be helpful to achieve success in this role:
- Ability to handle high-pressure customer engagements with poise, patience, and persistence.
- Ability to handle multiple tickets simultaneously while maintaining a positive & optimistic attitude.
- Flexible thinking. We’re looking for highly adaptable people to help us continue to grow this fast-evolving business.