Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing, and organized Executive Assistant with a positive attitude to play a central role in keeping business operations and activities organized for the executive staff.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an aggressively growing pre-IPO company with values around innovation, execution, people, and customer success.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide top administrative support for company Executives
- Manage multiple calendars, plan, schedule, and coordinate travel, onsite/offsite meetings
- Partner with members of the Board of Directors and their assistants for all board-related activities
- Create presentations, organizational charts, and planning for executive project management
- Coordinate logistics for senior executive visitors
- Handle highly confidential information in a discreet and disciplined manner
- Interdepartmental involvement: attend team meetings, taking action points, and driving the agenda.
- Help foster transparency with the executive team when it comes to driving initiatives
What we're looking for:
- An EA that is located within a reasonable commute (1 hr or less) to the downtown San Francisco office.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to c-level executives in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Proficiency in Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and G-suite on a Mac platform
- Versatility in handling multiple executives, different departments and various personalities
- Ability to deal with change visible without frustration, a positive and upbeat attitude and lots of enthusiasm.
- Exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations and in meeting short deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating with Board Members and VC Partners.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.