Intro to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Contract Recruiter with experience in full-cycle in-house corporate recruiting!
Demandbase has a great recruiting culture with a high-level of engagement by hiring teams, a interview training course for interviewers, new role intake meetings, pre-interview huddles, and a data-driven approach to filling roles.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading new position intake meetings with Hiring Managers
- Facilitating interview team kick-off meetings (pre-interview huddles) with new hiring teams
- Proactive sourcing via LinkedIn
- Resume review for incoming applicants
- Conduct initial Recruiter phone screens
- Coordinate/schedule Hiring Manager phone screens
- Leading debrief sessions with hiring teams
- Coordinating candidate reference checks
- Participating in crafting offers, pre-closing candidates, and delivering verbal offers
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to commit 40 hrs/week on a contract basis for 6+ months
- 3-5 years as a successful recruiter
- 3+ years of in-house recruiting at a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Should have at least 2+ years tenure in prior roles (looking for success and stability)
- Prior experience using Greenhouse ATS is required
- The ability to use a Mac is required
- You should have experience carrying 10 unique requisitions simultaneously
- Excellent references are a must
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.