Intro to Demandbase:
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will deliver objective analysis and execute mission-critical initiatives with a big impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily ownership of reviewing and processing closed sales orders (Demandbase deal desk)
- Daily auditing of sales bookings against financial and accounting reporting (Demandbase deal tracker)
- Coordination of hand-off of closed business to customer success and implementation team
- Build and maintain key operational reporting, dashboards and support for ad-hoc reports in excel and Salesforce CRM.
- Lead operations (end-user) support for Steelbrick (CPQ) quoting system & Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Continuously review and make recommendations for current processes and programs, to ensure efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in business/sales operations and/or analytical functions
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Excel/Gsheets
- Track record of creative problem solving, data manipulation, and strategic thinking
- Salesforce CRM and/or Steelbrick CPQ skills preferred but not required
Other helpful attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Follows through on established processes
- Naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Comfortable with fast-moving environment & change
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.