Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you'll be doing:
- Build out all aspects relating to the Demandbase Data ecosystem and move products from R&D into production scale
- Design and develop components in the next generation of Demandbase’s Data Products, inclusive of Demandbase Intent and the core Data Warehouse
- Design and build data pipelines with thorough understanding of source data and mechanism to fetch the data using most optimized mode
- Build Dags in airflow for orchestration and monitoring of data pipelines. Build flask app engines for exposing APIs to consumer apps
- Dockerize apps for deployments to Kubernetes clusters
- Apply experience with cloud computing for data pipelines (AWS and/or GCP)
- Perform software design and development with Scala and Java
- Write clear documentation to convey plans and technical architecture
- Ensure all new and modified code and pipelines are tested and of the highest quality at delivery time
- Build new services and integrations to connect machine learning intelligence with the Demandbase SaaS platform
- Establish high reliability of all maintained product offerings by building reporting and monitoring mechanisms into our infrastructure
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Progressive experience in your field, and experience in any of the following:
- Leading teams of engineers to deliver data engineering products within planned timelines and SLAs, using Agile methodologies.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them to development stories.
- Designing frameworks and writing efficient data pipelines, including batches and realtime streams.
- Delivering developer-facing products like APIs and Database objects.
- Delivering business-facing dashboards featuring real-time metrics.
- Demonstrated experience with complex SQL on RDBMS or data warehouses such as BigQuery and NoSQL platforms such as ElasticSearch
- Demonstrated experience with event-based streaming big data architectures leveraging technologies such as Google Pubsub or Apache Kafka
- Capability to deliver systems end-to-end from data to pipeline by designing DAGs on platforms such as Google Composer
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.