Intro to Demandbase:
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
As the Lead Advertising Engineering, you will lead the effort for major pieces of the infrastructure of our DSP-based advertising business. You will start by getting up to speed on our current setup and owning the infrastructure. You'll make the product resilient and performant. From there you’ll build the team and plan out our work and strategy for scaling the product and the team around our ambitious road map.
We are looking for a hands-on (coding) leader who will hire and lead a team of talented engineers to build the next generation of our DSP.
The tech stack that you’ll be using is: Python, GoLang, Postgres, Clickhouse, BigQuery / Snowflake, Redis / Aerospike, Airflow Pulsar, AWS / GCP
What you'll be doing:
- Work with internal stakeholders to design and develop components in the next generation of our DSP.
- Write clear documentation to convey plans and technical design.
- You are willing to get your hands dirty and write code.
- Ensure high reliability of all maintained product offerings by building reporting and monitoring mechanisms into our infrastructure.
- Lead a team of engineers. You will be responsible for grooming the current team and hiring as needed.
What we're looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building AdTech products
- You should have worked on or built any or all of the following: bidders, pacers and/or impression-based ETL pipelines.
- Strong hands-on technical leader.
- Experience managing an engineering team. You should have experience coaching and motivating your team and have experience hiring efficiently and effectively.
- Experience working with a product team to create roadmaps and project plans
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More about Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.