Intro to Demandbase:
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
At Demandbase, we are building a B2B marketing platform that leverages our deep expertise in machine learning, natural language processing, and data engineering to solve the most important problems facing B2B marketers today.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define the product roadmap based on customer needs, competitive analysis, and market opportunities
- Partner with Engineering and Design to execute on the roadmap
- Establish the product vision, strategy, and goals for your product area
- Build alignment across cross-functional teams through clear communication, strategic influence, and reliable and consistent delivery
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field
- 4+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience working with executives, with the ability to build relationships, collaborate, and influence others
- Strong track record of shipping products customers love
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of Engineers, PMs, Data Scientists, Sales and Marketing professionals
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.