Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
At Demandbase, we are building a B2B marketing platform that leverages our deep expertise in machine learning, natural language processing, and data engineering to solve the most important problems facing B2B marketers today.
About the role:
We are looking for a professional User Experience Researcher who is highly skilled in a range of research methods to help understand user needs, motivations, and behaviors. You will design studies and solicit feedback from internal and external users through testing and customer behavior research that will drive the design and improvement of our suite of products.
What you’ll be doing:
Design and Conduct Research:
- Collect analytics on user behavior through the design and use of online experiments (A/B testing), observation, and surveys
- Work with Interaction Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to discover and prioritize user experience opportunities with new and existing products in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
- Utilize a broad range of user research techniques to develop a deeper understanding of our customers and the way they work
Interpret and Present Analysis:
- Organize, interpret, and present data in a usable format to use in decision-making
- Identify key usability needs and help to refine previously implemented features
- Analyze, synthesize, and communicate test/research results to drive user-centered product definition and iteration
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in user experience research
- Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Proven experience turning research findings into actionable user-centered design and product goals
- Experience working in a Lean UX / Agile environment
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team
- Preference given to applicants with a degree in human-computer interaction
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of Engineers, PMs, Data Scientists, Sales and Marketing professionals
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.