The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are a group of talented individuals with deep expertise in the domain area of business applications and building large complex systems with simple user interfaces. We also have deep expertise in big data technology such as IR, NLP, and large graphs and utilize the best technology to provide innovative and novel products to frustrated end-users in the enterprise.
Demandbase is 100% in the Cloud and also operating a Cloud Platform. You will own the strategy for Demanbase Cloud Operations which includes the experience and vision to scale us to 10k customers. This highly visible leadership role will be responsible for end to end ownership of our Cloud Operations, platform availability, including performance and scalability of the Cloud Platform and teams. You will be responsible for hiring, process, and technology definition aspects of your organization.
- Application Stack:
- AWS: EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EMR, CloudWatch, ElasticCache, Cloudfront, Kinesis, EKS
- GCP: BigQuery, Compute Engine, App Engine
- Database Stack:
- PostgreSQL, Snowflake, (new) Clickhouse
- Tech Stack:
- We run a variety of applications (Ruby, Python, NodeJS, Java, and Scala) and data pipelines across multiple public clouds (AWS and GCP). EKS for Kubernetes orchestration of applications across across multiple AWS accounts, and Hadoop/EMR/Qubole for data pipelines.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you'll be doing:
- You will own Demandbase Cloud Operations Strategy
- Strategically lead, build and manage a world class SRE team
- Work closely with Engineering to formulate and implement a strategy for cloud, including developing frameworks, internal standards, policies, and procedures
- Strategically lead and enable the design, implementation and operation of a modern, Cloud-native infrastructure
- Strategically ensure availability, recoverability, and performance in system applications
What we're looking for:
- Expert in Cloud Operations with a proven track record of hiring, coaching, and retaining team members.
- 10+ years of management experience and preferably an extensive amount of that in Cloud Operations and Enterprise SaaS
- Experience working with large, complex information systems and managing Cloud Operations at a global scale
- Extensive experience with Cloud infrastructure design and operation
- Extensive experience managing a Cloud service including managing cost and defining the roadmap to achieve industry-standard Enterprise SaaS benchmarks/SLA
- Experience, ability, and vision to Scale Demandbase from 200 to 1000 to 10k customers
- Proven ability to strategically lead and enable the design, delivery, and operation of a web-scale, high-growth systems with high reliability, availability, and security
- Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to explain highly technical terms to those who may not have an in-depth understanding of the subject
Why join us:
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world-class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start-up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.