Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
About the Position:
The Vice President of Corporate Marketing will be responsible for leading a transformation of the marketing organization into a “Center of Excellence”, creating a unified corporate branding proposition.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Elevate and increase Demandbase’s brand awareness across corporate marketing initiatives.
- Amplify Demandbase’s presence in the marketplace with world-class Community and Customer Marketing programs.
- Lead the creative vision, creating a compelling visual brand, architecture, and creative voice.
- Lead cross-functional communications efforts spanning Customers, Employees, Partners, and Investors.
- Manage and improve an industry-leading website and digital customer journey, collaborating closely with the Product Marketing and Revenue Marketing teams.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of marketing management with progression into executive management level
- Demonstrated success and expertise in building brands, design and implementation of comprehensive integrated marketing strategies and plans for SaaS organizations.
- Strong and effective senior leadership experience with the ability and passion to:
- Inspire, motivate and nurture people
- Attract, retain & develop talent
- Lead teams through change, measure and manage performance, and develop processes and policies designed to optimize team effectiveness and productivity.
- Demonstrated success in developing integrated marketing campaigns and leading marketing communications
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner to a senior-level executives
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with Account-Based Marketing
- Able to collaborate effectively using a broad range of influence styles to drive desired results
- Strong project and process management skills with demonstrated ability to manage complex and long-range projects effectively, collaboratively, and on-time
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to support data-driven decisions and manage metrics-based marketing performance
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.