Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
As the Senior Full Stack Engineer, you are responsible for leading the design, development and support of Sales Insights platform web applications. A successful candidate will combine technical ability and experience on both front and backend systems to simply “make it work” for thousands of platform users.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and implement web platform front and backend functionality within the Demandbase SaaS platform
- Conduct performance tuning and resolve emergent functional issues within the Demandbase platform
- Develop unit tests and participate in creation of automated UI tests alongside testing team to continuously improve test coverage and software reliability
- Contribute to organization standards and best practices, along with automation improvements in our CI/CD pipelines
What we're looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as an engineer
- Proven experience developing and supporting high-performance multi-tier web applications and services for thousands of users
- Strong understanding of REST services and experience implementing service endpoints and operations
- Strong backend coding experience with either Java or Scala
- Experience with AWS or GCP cloud computing platforms is a plus
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.