Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
About The Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on individual to join our team as a Senior GL Accountant. We’re looking for an individual with an accounting background, high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude. Candidates must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, thrive in a highly driven environment, enjoy learning new skills, procedures, and systems, and have an overall desire to contribute to company growth.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with the Month-End close for various GL accounts
- Prepare journal entries for review
- Reconcile, investigate and resolve variances in general ledger accounts
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Assist with ad hoc accounting projects as needed
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Proactively review current procedures and seek ways to improve processes to ensure timely monthly close, accuracy of accounting entries, and operational efficiency
- Assist in the design, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of corporate accounting policies and procedures; and assist in internal control and process documentation
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting
- 4-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Excellent analytical, technical and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP
- Experience working under strict deadlines and ensuring compliance with company policies
- Must be a fast learner, multitasker with a strong desire to learn and a 'can do' attitude
- Able to work with high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of operational accounting processes
- Must be able to meet or exceed deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Experience with Intacct and intermediate Excel skills strongly preferred
- Critical thinker, able to implement scalable processes
- Strong organization skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.