Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase is looking for a Vice President of Partnerships and Alliances Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. This role will lead all of Demandbase’s strategic alliance initiatives, including technology, agency and channel partnerships. As Demandbase continues to extend our leadership in ABM and build our B2B ecosystem, this role is absolutely critical to the short- and long-term success of the company.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience leading business development and partnerships in a SaaS environment
- 5+ years at the Director-level or above in a BD/partner role
- Proven ability to build, mentor, and lead a successful team
- Strong knowledge of the martech ecosystem
- Strong leadership experience and ability to work with colleagues across multiple disciplines and in geographically dispersed locations
- Broad understanding of business development functions and how they work together to maximize growth
- Experience effectively communicating and action plans to multiple teams across a variety of functions
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to present concepts and strategic objectives to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Experience creating inclusive team environments that foster trust and a sense of empowerment
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and execute a strategy for business development and partnerships that helps Demandbase drive more revenue, extend our leadership in Account-Based Marketing, and expands our footprint in the B2B ecosystem.
- Establish, develop and expand relationships with agencies and other service providers to support implementation, strategy, tech integration and media services for joint customers.
- Identify and help prioritize technology partners and develop use cases around product integrations.
- Develop and enable channel partners and establish co-selling and reselling relationships with key partners.
- Work with agencies and media partners to apply account-based strategies and metrics to advertising campaigns for joint customers
- Develop and implement decision-making frameworks for evaluation of acquisitions, strategic partnerships and investment opportunities
- Contribute and manage KPI-based OKRs that ladder up to corporate goals
- Collaborate with the CEO, the Executive Leadership Team, and additional key internal stakeholders to align with the company's strategic vision to drive new partnerships and alliances
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.