Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
The IT Support Engineer is a crucial member of the IT team and is responsible for developing, managing, and supporting all employee-facing IT systems, services, and applications.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future, and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing technical support and solutions for company employees by monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk, prioritizing issues based on need and scope with a security-first mindset
- Recording all issues in the ticket tracking system (Samanage) to ensure effective reporting of the department’s performance
- Deployment of hardware and software for new employees using automation tools
- Ownership of issues until resolution.
- First and Second level support for network and Windows server issues.
- Development and implementation of processes and workflow to improve IT efficiency.
- Support of A/V (Zoom) equipment as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Requires 2-4 years working in an IT Helpdesk or Technical Support role
- Expertise with Apple and Windows desktop platforms
- Experience with configuration and management of SaaS solutions such as Okta, Box, Google Workspace
- Experience with imaging and deployment of desktops (Mac and PC) using automation tools such as JAMF and Microsoft InTune
- Basic understanding of wireless networking
- Basic knowledge of Local and Wide Area networks
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Experience developing new tools, processes, and procedures to help move the IT department forward.
- Knowledge of working with various cloud providers and SaaS solutions
- Experience supporting VOIP solutions
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win, and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.